Nowadays, internal and external communication system set-up for organizations has become more sophisticated, because users have different usage requirements. Security of internal information storage is essential and has become more complicated with the use of additional solutions to serve the use of each department and business unit within the organization in which the requirements of functionality might differ. Above all, every system or solution must feature connectivity and synergy.
Definitely, it is relatively demanding, exhaustive and complicated to implement a system set-up that responds to engineering principles, while also delivers the highest safety standards, respecting to prevent functional impacts that may cause in the present and future.
NT provides consultancy service on telecoms system design and solutions for organizations and educational institutions of all sizes. The option can be tailored to respond to usage requirements of the organization, ranging from small to large system with complicated functionality. In regard to ensure a thorough system set-up that completely meets user’s requirements, the operations include 6 processes as follows:
6 Key Processes in Communication System Set-up of NT
1. First, Getting Requirements – user requirements and objectives of telecoms system will be inquired, along with budget and conditions. Limitations of user’s existing system will also be analyzed. System site and the environment will be surveyed. All information collected will be used for design works.
2. Design – system design will be conducted by our team, which is led by proficient and experienced engineers, in regard to respond to customer’s usage requirements. Additional solutions might be suggested. Equipment set-up will be designed accordingly and equipment details specified. New system will be designed with connectivity to the existing system to ensure the connection achieve the highest efficiency.
3. Review – review and revision of system set-up proposal, task volume and installation layout will be made in order to ensure completeness of the requirements. Other suggestions will be reviewed before presentation. Should there be any amendment of system set-up after the presentation, customer can notify NT in this process.
4. Installation – system installation will commence, led by experienced installation officers and closely monitored by our specialized engineers. Users can rest assured that the installation will be smoothly implemented in line with the presentation, thus reducing possible future problems and ensuring functionality with highest efficiency.
5. Test Run – inspection and test run of the system will be conducted together with the user before system launch. The test will run in many scenarios, as well as the secondary system (if any), to ensure the fully operated system will have the least problems in the future. In addition, fine-tuning will be done to serve the customer better.
6. Lastly, Project Handover – the system with completed installation and testing will be handed over to the customer. Training will be provided to ensure the customer understand and be capable of using the system smoothly. Generally, NT will continually oversee the maintenance, troubleshooting and services throughout the contract period.
The aforementioned 6 processes are known as the Checklist that NT has engaged in implementing system set-up to ensure that we always deliver optimum benefits to our clients.
Case Study of Telecoms System Set-up for Our Clients
In order to envision an exemplary work delivered by National Telecom Public Company Limited or NT, the following case study examines the fiber optic installation project for King Power International Co., Ltd. located within the compound of Departure Terminal at Suvarnabhumi Airport. This digital infrastructure service has the scope of work, operating procedures and project details as follows:
- NT collected document specifying project details and conditions.
- NT conducted a physical survey to seek the operating method that meets engineering principles in order to assure optimum security and to prevent future impacts.
- NT designed, reviewed system design and presented the installation plan and task volume. Equipment installation plan was enclosed and presented according to the procedures that King Power International Co., Ltd. required.
- NT completed system installation as approved by King Power International Co., Ltd., which was in line with the regulations set by King Power International Co., Ltd.
- After the installation, NT and King Power International Co., Ltd. joined to inspect the system in regard to ensure that the handover was completed and accurate.
- NT produced project delivery documents with complete information to King Power International Co., Ltd.
NT had proposed the following major solutions to King Power International Co., Ltd.:
- Optical Fiber Cable Infrastructure Project engaged the installation of fiber optic cable at all retails operated under the project at the International Departure Terminal. Scope of service ranges from FTTx high-speed Internet service, MPLS, VPN, IP Phone to other services requested by retailers. The Company can either use these services or sublet optical fiber cable to other leaseholders to serve other services provided by the retailers within the building. Back Up Service is also available free of charge.
- IP-Phone Service for retailers operated at the project.
- Leased Circuit Service has a high-speed digital system that serves as individual communication path for the transmission of image and audio information between 2 ends operating under a telecoms network of each organization. Information is transferred through circuit switches operating under the DDN/SDH/DWDM network, which ensures high security. Transmission speed is stable in relation to the bandwidth used, because the bandwidth is not being shared and thus transmission congestion can be prevented. Currently, the system offers various speeds, from 9.6Kbps to 100Gbps, which is compatible with different types of interfaces, including FE, GE, TE, 100GE, STM-1-64, 10GbE, 40GbE or 16G FC.
- High-security network system is capable of managing the QoS (Quality of Service) for which the quality can be precisely assured.
- Core Backbone is the SDH networks, which include dual ring. Therefore, the major network features an entire backup path.
- Network system was designed to sufficiently serve customers. Additionally, Traffic Management System also helps to monitor usage and bolster system expansion plan to serve future use.
Maintenance, troubleshooting and other services proposed to King Power International Co., Ltd. include the following:
- The Company has designated a proficient team to assess the status, monitor communication system and deliver services through 24 hours every day as proposed to King Power International Co., Ltd.
- Respecting to solve problems related to fiber optic signals, the Company has designated a team of signal specialists to station at major signal exchanges serving King Power International Co., Ltd. Therefore, it is assured that the system is operating with highest stability and efficiency.
- Should the Company receive a notification on malfunction and the problem is being detected, the Company will restore the communication system in the soonest possible manner. However, the service conditions do not apply to an unfortunate situation, such as natural disaster, any act caused by third parties, etc.
Undoubtedly, the operations provided by specialized teams alongside our 6 key processes used in telecoms system set-up, our 65 years of experience, a thorough understanding in the industry, as well as the attentiveness in our after-sales service have convinced King Power International Co., Ltd. to trust NT as its fiber optic service provider at the International Departure Terminal, Suvarnabhumi Airport.
NT has continued to evolve in the areas of telecoms technology and human resources with the ambition to respond to customer’s requirements at our best. Consult our specialists for free at NT Contact Center, Tel. 1888 or https://nt-metro-service.com/nt-business-solution-expert/
*Bangkok and the vicinity only